Thursday 13 September 2012

Formby Beach.




                                                          Formby Beach.

A few weeks ago we went Formby Beach.I went with my Uncle,Grandma,Twin Aunts,Mum,Little  Bro and Sis and Cousin.


I woke up, I could smell bread.My Mum had made Chicken bread for the trip.I got dressed  went down and had breakfast wile the the others got changed.We then went to the shop and got innocent 
juice.We went to my Grandmas and waited for the others to get ready we got in the car and left to the beach.We got there  an hour later.

The first thing we did was eat.My grandma brought chicken and naan.We ate and then made a sandcastle.After a wile some teenager fell in the sea for she was splashing about.Her eyes went so round that they almost looked like maltesers.

We then went Formby woods which is inside the beach.There were supposed to be Red Squiralls but we didn't spot any.

After that we went on a big walk,which was very fun.when my uncle was walking he walked right into a big swarm of tiny flies.

I got alot of shells I found a shell that was purple and white,I found a black and orange one.(these shells look like snail shells.)

We then went to my grandmas house.


                                        The End.


(Sorry there are no pictures maybe you could look on google images. These are only images.)






















No comments:

Post a Comment